Sunday, November 3, 2013

Oh, ummm...Hello there!

Me at IQF with my friends...such great supporters!
So...long time no type.  I hope you have had a great end of summer early fall, I sure have!  It has been busy around these parts and I wouldn't have it any other way.  

My little brother Kyle flipping off the dock
The summer ended with a trip down to see my Aunt Eileen and Uncle Bill in Arkansas.  My whole family had good times swimming in the lake and just visiting.

Seriously her dress with the lace!
We drove home just in time to see my beautiful cousin Katie get married to Jorge...oh they are too CUTE!

Quilt photo shoot with my cousins! 
(aren't I lucky there are commercial breaks in the game?)
The beginning of the school year started off with me being a full time substitute in a 4th grade classroom for 9 weeks, my assignment ended last week and I miss all my kids so much but it was a wonderful experience!  

I DID manage to finish many projects in all this time as well, and I am looking forward to sharing them all with you, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, leave a comment why dontcha?