Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Doll Quilt Swap in Progress, Roses and Orb Thingies Included


Working on my quilt for Doll Quilt Swap 13 today!  I am pumped about the design keeping it simple and colorful :)  
I have some finishes to share soooooo soon, I just have to wait for them to get to their recipients...crossing fingers that the mail is FAST!  

Currently the WIPs I am working on are: DQS13 quilt (see above), the Weekender Bag, and just about anything to get ready for Quiltcon, new purse, pics of stuff I will be giving away... etc.  Can't wait for a new linky chat tomorrow that is hosted by my friend Emily over at Mommy's Naptime!  See ya then!


4 comments:

  1. :) Yay! DQS progress! Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice fabrics! I am getting excited about Quiltcon too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin' good Emily! I'm jealous, I've been working so hard that I've been only talking about sewing instead of actually getting to sew!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you, leave a comment why dontcha?