My name is Emily, and I have a lot of WIPs. Above is my "pile of shame", and not kidding it doesn't even include everything on my list to do. I have 13 quilts in almost every stage of completion from not having a complete idea of what it is gonna be to almost done with the quilting stage. Also, a pile of 3 items of cut out but not yet sewn children's clothing...and yes, some of them will not fit their intended recipients anymore. So without further ado, here is the list:
Quilts (in random order)
1. S’s Quilt: I just need to quilt this one, I started it in 2008...I told you, shame!
2. Quilt for Jess: I have pieces cut but not much progress.
3. Bee Crazy Quilt: the blocks from this bee have been sitting around since 2010, I have no plan.
4. Fresh Comfort 2 Quilt: I am calling this one "Mine" and the top is finished but no back yet!
5. Modern Robin Quilt: still have to finish the top on this one.
6. Dylan’s Quilt: Some of the quilt top is done...he is 3 it is no longer his baby quilt...
7. Riley’s Quilt: Just 2 fabrics and a color scheme of blue and green for her, she is still new but see above for reference on my procrastination tolerance!
8. Thomas’ Quilt: Top pieced, backing ready, next step is basting!
9. Billy’s Quilt: Almost done quilting this one and goal is to have it done by Saturday!
10. Eileen’s Quilt: Top and backing done some basting is next!
11. DQS13 Quilt: A pile of fabric and some sketches is all I've got but I can do it!
12. Aqua and Red Quilt: This one has no recipient so it is super low on the list but I have all of the 16 blocks started.
13. Charity Quilt for Project Night Night: I have some random blocks for this one but no top yet.
Clothing (all of this is cut and not sewn at all)
Afterschool Shirt in a 3T
Pullover for Caleb
Misc (none of this is past the pile o' fabric stage!)
Pillow Case for Jess
New purse for me
Now that you know, I feel closer to you, somehow, whoever you are...